The SF world conference 2022
unsymmetrically The next SF world conference will take place in September 2022, 16-18 in Mörfelden-Walldorf near Frankfurt airport this time under the aegis of EBTA. The last conference in 2018 had 350 participants from over 30 countries, all continents except Antarctica with over 20 scholarships awarded. It was a great success — if you want to see impressions please go to our “my sparkling moments” page.
http://mt-bw.co.uk/therapies/ We aim to
http://heptonstallclub.co.uk/event/sequence-dancing/ bring together Solution Focused practitioners from all over the world and from all applications of Solution Focus: therapy, organizational work, education, social work, etc. We want to be as inclusive of all SF practitioners and their organizations and networks as possible to facilitate learning, exchange, mutual support, and the further development of Solution Focused practice all over the world. Our vision for the conference is to provide a safe and vibrant space for the wonderful diversity of our community and anyone who is curious or interested in the SF approach — we would love to have you. We want to honor the SF roots in Milwaukee and envision together what the future is bringing to us.
If you need anything that would make it easier for you to attend the conference — talk to us!
So far, the conference is supported by the following organizations and networks. Each organization or network is represented by one member in the organizing team. Please let us know if your network or association would like to join in and support us.
- SOLworld (Solutions in Organizations Linkup)
- EBTA (European Brief Therapy Association)
- AASFBT (Australasian Association for Solution Focused Brief Therapy)
- UKASFP (United Kingdom Association for Solution Focused Practice)
- SFIO (Association for solution focus in organizations)
- Ratkes (Finnish SF organization)
- SFLK (Swedish SF organization)
- NLA (Swiss SF Organization)
- SF Egyesület (Hungarian SF Organization)
- SFBTA (Solution Focused Brief Therapy Association)