The SF world conference 2017
The SF world conference will take place on 22-24 September 2017 in Bad Soden, Germany (near Frankfurt airport). We aim to
bring together Solution Focused practitioners from all over the world and from all applications of Solution Focus: therapy, organizational work, education, social work, etc. We want to be as inclusive of all SF practitioners and their organisations and networks as possible to facilitate learning, exchange, mutual support, and the further development of Solution Focused practice all over the world. We want to honor the SF roots in Milwaukee and envision together what the future is bringing to us. In order to truly live our inclusive ethos, we are also actively seeking for possibilities to make this event accessible for those who cannot be there in person potentially via internet streaming or other technical means.
We are very exited to be able to offer participation for 350 people on-site. The Ramada Bad Soden Hotel 15 Minutes from the airport of Frankfurt has already hosted many Solution Focused events and our experiences have been wonderful. As no-one know which technical means to allow online participation will have been developed by 2017, we will keep our eyes open and are aspiring to give anyone who would like to join easy access. We will also try and make the conference as affordable as possible to participants joining us on-site, for less than 400 € (excluding accomodation) and with a 50 € discount for members of supporting organisations.
If you have any questions, please contact Kirsten at email@example.com
So far, the conference is supported by the following organizations and networks. Each organization or network is represented by one member in the organizing team. Please let us know if your network or association would like to join in and support us.
- SOLworld (Solutions in Organisations Linkup): Kirsten Dierolf
- EBTA (European Brief Therapy Association): Anne-Marie Wulf
- SFBTA (Solution Focused Brief Therapy Association): Monica Rotner
- UKASFP (United Kingdom Association for Solution Focused Practice): Jen Unwin
- ASFP (Association for Solution Focused Practitioners): Elliott Connie
- Svenska Föreningen för Lösningsfokuserad Korttidsterapi (Swedish organization för SF Brief Therapy): Jonas Wells
- Ratkes (Finnish Organization for SF Practice): Riitta Malkamaki
- NLA (Network for SF Practice, Switzerland): Kati Hankovszky
- ASFP-I (Association for Solution Focused Practices — India) Jaseem Koorankot
- SolworldCEE (Central European SOLworld): Kati Hankovszky
- SolworldDACH (German Language SOLworld): Kirsten Dierolf
- SFCT (Association for the quality development of Solution Focused consulting and training): Kirsten Dierolf